Friday, March 9, 2012

Wrong place, Right time....

Have you ever felt that you are in the right time in your life but in the wrong place? Like, you are trapped in a place and time and if you could just break out of what you think is a jail, then your life would start unfolding the way you want it to go. That what I feel like right now. I live in a beautiful place and I shouldn't be taking it for granted, but my life feels like its at a stand still. When I first moved here years ago, I came kicking and screaming! I didn't want to leave Charleston, it was my hometown but the Lord basically kicked my ass and said GO! So, I went and it was the best move I could have made at the time. Things started out great, job was going good, I bought a home and I thought I was on my way to finding my happiness. I had all kinds of opportunities that came my way and people that came into my life to expand my views on life and job. And I am so greatful for everyone of those people and those opportunities but now its like I am at the bottom of the bottle. I have used up everything I can learn or get from here. I am ready to move on.

I don't know where I am suppose to be or were I am going. Right now I am going NO WHERE! But that feeling inside you that something is about to happen that is going to change your life and there is more out there for you then just this, its eating at me. I am waiting for God to give me that nudge or sign saying this is your next adventure.

I am getting older and I know 30 isn't old but I want a family one day. I feel like "my clock is ticking", but that's not just it. I am just ready for a new adventure in life. I am BORED!!! The worse part is I cant do anything to make a change right now cause of a situation that is out of my hands and hopefully in a few months it will be taking care of.

Till then and when, this is still my outlet to the world beyond the little town I live in......

No comments:

Post a Comment